Furry bomb

furry bomb
pornstar james dickson

Lewis says the chlorine incident at Midwest FurFest has had a lasting impact in ways that aren't always quantifiable. It didn't take authorities long to confirm what many convention attendees had intuitively suspected: The intense fumes they'd smelled were the result of chlorine, the oxidizing chemical commonly used as a cleaning agent in swimming pools. It's the reason most of the people I spoke to for this story were reluctant to grant an interview request, initially referring us to spokespeople or doing extensive background checks to ensure I had no intention of misrepresenting them. Lewis, who lives in a suburb near Chicago, assured her mother she was fine. After the Vanity Fair story was published, most furries collectively decided to shun the press, banning reporters from attending conventions.

hot gay bodybuilders

Jaycee. Age: 30.
cosette ibarra porn

The Rosemont Police Department launched a criminal investigation into the spread of the chlorine gas, enlisting the help of federal investigators.

pinky big booty com

Jaylene. Age: 30.
furry bomb huge boob drop gif free step sister porn movies amateur group sex videos tumblr

The Unsolved Case of the Gas Attack at a Furry Convention

Smith worries that violent threats against the furry community may not have been taken seriously in the past because of stigmas that make furries afraid to identify themselves, and fear within the community that authorities will not take them seriously. That's about the rate at which humans will generally start to experience mild irritation from chlorine, and can typically only tolerate it for about an hour or so, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information NCBI. Firefighters spotted the evidence in a stairwell landing between the ninth and tenth floors: a white powdery substance and the broken glass remains of what appeared to have once been a mason jar. Around AM, when the chlorine meter read zero, guests were free to return to their rooms. And then, of course, there was the sometimes-superficial reception to the otherwise horrifying chlorine incident itself. Lewis, who lives in a suburb near Chicago, assured her mother she was fine. But hotel guests complaining about having itchy, red eyes and trouble breathing had reported the odor long before emergency responders encountered it, says Lewis, who had been on staff at Midwest FurFest at the time.

little pawg furry bomb
young monster tits